Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mover and Shaker

Hi Elliott!!

Your dad and I are getting more and more excited to meet you! You increase our excitement with all of those crazy movements you are making in there. We no longer have to push our hands on my belly to feel you move -- we don't even have to gently place our hands on my belly to feel you move -- we can just WATCH you move!! You are making my belly move in all kinds of strange, distorted shapes. It is really fun to see and feel, although, sometimes it is a bit uncomfortable! I think you are getting a little claustrophobic in there -- I'm sure your room is running out. Today I am 8 months pregnant, which means you are 8 months old, or 31 weeks old. You have been growing and growing from the tiniest 7 or 8 celled embryo to a 3 lb or more baby! And, from what I have ready you could be as long as 18 inches by now! That is so hard to believe. We look forward to seeing you in about 63 days (9 weeks)!

Love you,

Mom

PS -- One of these days I will get your dad to write you a letter. But, you must understand, dads don't always realize the reality of their little unborn babies until they are born. I think he still has a hard time imagining that you are going to be here so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment