Saturday, July 9, 2011

Introduction

Hello Elliott,

I am your daddy's mom, which makes me your grandmother. A bit formal I know - I think that you will decide to alter it in some way and make it fit me just right.

I've been watching you for a while now - even before you were born. This gives you a sense of just how much I anticipated your arrival into this world. The day you were born was the beginning of a great journey for you and the rest of your family.

By the way, you did very well in the family department. You have very loving parents who anticipated your arrival even more than me. They plan to guide you through this journey and help you find your life's path. Along the way your four grandparents (yes, you scored you got a full set) will do their best to add some words of wisdom, a bit of humor and a lot of love. You also come fully equipped with an Uncle David, Aunt J'aime, Uncle Matt and a couple of cousins Josie and August - who will liven things up a bit for you! Additionally, you also have three great grandparents and a bunch of great-aunts and uncles. In other words, you have a lot of people to count on for love and support. You did good!

I love looking at you and wondering what the future will bring - you certainly are a life changer for your parents and for me.

More to come
Love,
Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment